As a cancer survivor, either in active treatment or having completed treatment, have you or are you experiencing any of the following?
- Pain, including headaches, joint pain or muscle pain
- Feeling weak or are having trouble moving any part of your body
- Having trouble lifting things, even just your arms
- Having trouble moving around or feel like you might trip or fall
- Feeling so tired that you cannot do the things you want or need to do
- Having trouble taking care of yourself as in dressing or bathing
- Having trouble with daily tasks like chores or shopping
- Having trouble driving
- Having trouble returning to work or completing your tasks at work
- Having trouble concentrating, thinking or remembering things
- Num or tingling hands/feet (Peripheral neuropathy)
- Swelling in any area of the body (Lymphedema)
- Trouble swallowing
- Trouble speaking
- Trouble with going or getting to the bathroom
If you answered yes to any of the above, then a STAR Program certified therapist can help you.
STAR Program certified Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologist are specially-trained to address these challenges. Their goal is to help advance your recovery and improve your quality of life.